Giclee print on satin stock (website watermark is absent in the actual print).
Pyramidal neurons (right) are characterized by their large apical dendrites and are found in many different areas of the brain such as the cortex and hippocampus. These neurons are sometimes enwrapped by the axons of inhibitory basket cells, interneurons that control and refine the firing of pyramidal neurons through their inputs. This painting emphasizes the silohuettes of these neurons, utilizing negative space to emphasize their delicate branching patterns.
- Printed on archival satin stock
- Shipping costs $17 for unframed and $50 for framed prints within the USA, and $50 for international unframed orders. We are unable to disable framed print orders shipping internationally through the website, so if you order one in that fashion your money will be refunded.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international. Most orders will arrive much faster than this, but there is the occasional unforseen delay. If you are ordering this print as a gift, please order at least two weeks in advance (domestic) to ensure delivery before the holiday.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com