*If you are having trouble ordering, please try using a different internet browser.
Brainbow Hippocampus in Color depicts the anatomy of the hippocampus, the hub of learning, memory, and integration of experience in the brain. When photographed under multicolored lamps, the Brainbow Hippocampus microetching also illustrates the brainbow genetic technique wherein scientists splice in multicolored fluorescent proteins into every neuron in the brain in order to make the identification and mapping of neurons easier. All prints are printed on archival, glossy metallic paper and are signed and numbered in 22K gold leaf. Prints also come with a certificate of authenticity.
Please note that the www.gregadunn.com watermark does not appear on the print itself and is only for web distribution of this image.
- Printed on glossy, slightly metallic paper of archival quality.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- Shipping costs $17 for unframed prints within the USA and $50 for international unframed orders.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com