Cortical Columns is an ode to one of the brain’s most iconic and beautiful regions, the cerebral cortex. Neurons are separated by vertical layer, and are grouped into loose columns that act as local processing units. The cortex is responsible for a huge variety of brain related functions, everything from eye tracking, logical comprehension, from movement, sensation, planning, vision, hearing, decision making, etc etc. Evolution has adapted the cortex’s unique structure to take on a staggering number of tasks, and there is no part of the human brain which greater differentiates us as a species.
- Printed on glossy, slightly metallic paper of archival quality.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- Shipping costs $18 for prints within the USA and $55 for international orders.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com
- Once this edition has sold out, I will almost certainly not be releasing another.