Neural Migration II print depicts a period of brain development wherein radial glia (black cells) divide continuously to create new neurons (white cells). These new neurons climb the black dendritic stalks of their parent cells, eventually finding their final resting places within the layers of cerebral cortex. This process creates billions of new neurons and occurs over the period of only a few weeks during gestation.
- Printed on glossy, slightly metallic paper of archival quality.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- I am sorry I can not send framed prints internationally at this moment.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international. Framed prints can take up to 4-8 weeks. Most orders will arrive much faster than this, but there is the occasional unforeseen delay. To be sure you receive the print in time to give as a gift, please order at least two weeks in advance.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com