Giclee print on satin stock (website watermark is absent in the actual print).
The layered structure of the retina is designed to both collect light and integrate basic visual information before it is sent to higher order cortical structures for detailed processing. Light hits the photoreceptors (top), triggering action potentials that activate horizontal, bipolar, amacrine, and finally ganglion cells that combine information from many photoreceptors in order to construct a more comprehensive picture of the total visual field.
- Printed on archival quality satin stock
- Shipping costs $17 for unframed and $50 for framed prints within the USA, and $50 for international unframed orders. We are unable to disable framed print orders shipping internationally through the website, so if you order one in that fashion your money will be refunded.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international. Most orders will arrive much faster than this, but there is the occasional unforseen delay.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com