by Greg Dunn and Brian Edwards
(archival glossy prints on subtly metallic paper. Website watermark is absent in the actual print)
Self Reflected in Blues is a print of the entire 8′ X 12′ Self Reflected microetching, the most elaborate artistic depiction of the brain in the world. Photographed under cyan, blue, white, and subtle pale rose light, the print depicts the half a million neurons and their associated circuitry in crystalline blue tones. Due to its scope and intricacy, this would be an appealing print for a wide variety of brain interested parties!
- Printed on glossy, slightly metallic paper of archival quality.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- I am sorry I can not send framed prints internationally at this moment.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international. Most orders will arrive much faster than this, but there is the occasional unforseen delay. To be sure you receive the print in time to give as a gift, please order at least two weeks in advance.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com