by Greg Dunn and Brian Edwards
(archival glossy prints on subtly metallic paper. Website watermark is absent in the actual print)
Self Reflected in White Light is a print of the entire 8′ X 12′ Self Reflected microetching, the world’s most comprehensive artistic depiction of the brain in the world. Photographed under a single white light, the print depicts the half a million neurons and their associated circuitry in simple gold tones. Due to its scope and intricacy, this would be an appealing print for a wide variety of brain-interested folks!
- Printed on glossy, slightly metallic paper of archival quality.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- Shipping costs $17 for unframed and $50 for framed prints within the USA, and $50 for international unframed orders. We are unable to disable framed print orders shipping internationally through the website, so if you order one in that fashion your money will be refunded.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international. Most orders will arrive much faster than this, but there is the occasional unforseen delay.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com