At last, I’ve finally gotten around to painting the amygdala, the famous spot in the brain responsible for fear and emotional processing. Rather than meticulously detail the precise anatomy of the region as it would be seen under a microscope, I decided to take the principles of its general arrangement into discrete nuclei and conform it into the layout of a skull. The trade-off is to actually activate the amygdala of the viewer’s brain as they are looking at the artwork to give a more visceral experience of the region than could be achieved by a simple depiction of the literal anatomy.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- I am sorry I can not send framed prints internationally at this moment.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of unframed prints (domestic orders), 4-8 weeks for domestic framed orders, and 4-6 weeks for unframed international orders. Most orders will arrive much faster than this, but there is the occasional unforeseen delay. To be sure you receive the print in time to give as a gift, please order at least two weeks in advance.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com