Giclee print on satin stock (website watermark is absent in the actual print).
Pyramidal neurons (right) are characterized by their large apical dendrites and are found in many different areas of the brain such as the cortex and hippocampus. These neurons are sometimes enwrapped by the axons of inhibitory basket cells, interneurons that control and refine the firing of pyramidal neurons through their inputs. This painting emphasizes the silhouettes of these neurons, utilizing negative space to emphasize their delicate branching patterns.
- Printed on archival satin stock
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- I am sorry I can not send framed prints internationally at this moment.
- Orders made from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please note that I cannot ship framed prints to international locations.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international. Framed prints are only for domestic shipping and that delivery time is 4-8 weeks.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available for unframed prints only. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com