This piece is an ode to one of the most iconic regions in neuroanatomy, and one of the regions which best defines our individuality and humanity. Brainbow Hippocampus depicts the actively firing anatomy and complex circuitry of the hippocampus, the hub of learning, memory, and integration of experience in the brain. The reflective animations highlight the classic trisynaptic circuitry between the perforant path, granule cells of CA3, Schaffer collaterals to CA1, and then the output to the entorhinal cortex and subiculum.
Please note that the www.gregadunn.com watermark does not appear on the print itself and is only for web distribution of this image.
- Printed on satin paper of archival quality.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of unframed orders (orders from the USA), 4-8 weeks for delivery of domestic framed orders, and 4-6 weeks for international unframed orders.
- Prints are stamped and numbered in gold leaf.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com