For you glia fans out there, Glial Flare was a painting I did on commission for the Brain Science Institute at Johns Hopkins University back in 2012. It is of a stylized explosion of glia interlacing between pyramidal neurons. These are specifically NG2+ cells which were the focus of several labs at BSI at the time.
How to purchase limited edition prints:
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received the lower the print # you will get.
- Orders made from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please note that I cannot ship framed prints to international locations.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of unframed orders, (domestic orders), 6-8 weeks for framed orders (domestic), and 4-6 weeks for international.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available for unframed prints only. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com