Neurogenesis II is a deep reflective gold leaf painting depicting the development of the cerebral cortex. Threadlike cells (12K and 22K gold) born from progenitors (blue) migrate upwards through the cortex to populate the thickening cortical layers during early development. This window of neurogenesis during early life creates billions of new neurons and is a dramatic example of critical periods in neurodevelopment.
- I am sorry I can not send framed prints internationally at this moment.
- Orders made from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please note that I cannot ship framed prints to international locations.
- Dimensions on the entire framed artwork are 22″ X 30″
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international.
- Framed prints are only for domestic shipping and that delivery time is 4-8 weeks.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available for unframed prints only. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com