Ah yes, the basis for all movement in the body and the brain-muscle interface, the neuromuscular junction where neurons synapse with muscle fibers! Neural axons arriving from the spinal cord (white) connect onto individual muscle fibers (green tubes) amidst the interlacing vasculature that feeds the muscle (gold) to create the synapse called the neuromuscular junction. For maximum control and fidelity of movement, each nerve fiber only contacts a single muscle fiber. This is the final step in the pathway where our senses, memories, experience, planning, etc. culminate to execute our movements in the muscles. A great print for anyone interested in the neuroscience of movement, dance, the body-brain connection, motor coordination, the NMJ synapse itself, etc.
- Printed on glossy, slightly metallic paper of archival quality.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- I am sorry I can not send framed prints internationally at this moment.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 5-6 weeks for international. Framed prints will take around 4-8 weeks to arrive. Email me if you are in a rush.
- 20% OFF Graduate student and COVID frontline worker discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com