Archival giclee print on satin stock (website watermark is absent in the actual print).
The layered structure of the retina is designed to both collect light and integrate basic visual information before it is sent to higher order cortical structures for detailed processing. Light hits the photoreceptors (top), triggering action potentials that activate horizontal, bipolar, amacrine, and finally ganglion cells that combine information from many photoreceptors in order to construct a more comprehensive picture of the total visual field.
- Printed on archival quality satin stock
- I am sorry I can not send framed prints internationally at this moment.
- Orders made from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please note that I cannot ship framed prints to international locations.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international. Framed prints are only for domestic shipping and that delivery time is 4-8 weeks.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available for unframed prints only. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com