by Greg Dunn and Brian Edwards
(archival glossy prints on subtly metallic paper. Website watermark is absent in the actual print)
Self Reflected Sunburst is a print of the entire 8′ X 12′ Self Reflected microetching, the most elaborate artistic depiction of the brain in the world. It was made over the period of two years by a team of neuroscientists, artists, and engineers in consulation with brain experts of many stripes and deep consultation with the primary neuroscientific literature. Photographed under gold and violet light, the print depicts the half a million neurons and their associated circuitry in a striking warm palette. Due to its scope and intricacy, this would be an appealing print for a wide variety of brain interested parties!
- Printed on glossy, slightly metallic paper of archival quality.
- As there is a limited supply, prints will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- The sooner your payment is received, the lower the print # you will get.
- I am sorry I can not send framed prints internationally at this moment.
- Orders originating from PA will have 8% sales tax added. PayPal takes care of all of these numbers. Again if you have questions, please email me.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (domestic orders), 4-6 weeks for international. Most orders will arrive much faster than this, but there is the occasional unforseen delay. To be sure you receive the print in time to give as a gift, please order at least two weeks in advance.
- 20% OFF Graduate student discounts are available. Please email for instructions on how to purchase grad.discount(at)gregadunn.com